<iframe width=”420″ height=”315″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/9W7tXErqzYM?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boomer Babble 749Throw away everything you ever thought you knew about anything, this is Boomer Babble!
- Boomer Babble 748The Boys have done it again, a new gimmick to suit the new face of entertainment!
- Boomer Babble 747Charles is sure he knows how to handle this Thanksgiving, but will the Boys make it out alive?
- Boomer Babble 746The start of the next great Boomer venture takes roots in this episode of Boomer Babble! And by the way, what exactly is a Renaissance woman?
- Boomer Babble 745Doug has a bone-headed idea. Or is it a boomer-headed idea?
- Boomer Babble 744An unfortunate hunting accident leads to Boys into a radio show. Will they survive?
- Boomer Babble 742It's ratings week, so the boys wouldn't let John into the studio. Doug has an idea for an on-air colonoscopy, and we learn how to avoid accidents near your home. Hold on tight and take a deep breath, it's Boomer Babble!
- Boomer Babble 741Ginger's headaches are interrupting the show, and how could they not, it always comes back to her! The Boys remember the Titanic and much more in this instalment of what I assume is a radio show.
- Boomer Babble 740How to win the lottery, Charles' "navel" talent and much more you didn't think you wanted to hear about!
- Boomer Babble 736When the weather is strange, an unidentified flying object visits the Boys. Is it the government? Aliens? Or something far more foul and unholy? The only way to know for sure is to tune in hope for the best!
- Boomer Babble 749